Fan Selector Help
Making Fan Selections
Using Axial Configurator
- The Fan Selections Screen
- Entering the Required Duty Point
- The Electrical Phase & Specific Fan Power Filter
- Choosing the Fan Ranges to Select From
- Range Specific Additional Parameters
- OEM Range Specific Parameters
- Making the Selection
- Selected Fans
- Displaying Fan Data
- Selecting Ancillaries
The Performance Curve
- The Axial Configurator Screen
- Motor, Case & Impeller Options
Creating Fan Data Sheets
- Understanding the Fan Performance Curve
Building a Quotation
- Creating Fan Data Sheets
Viewing Extra Literature
- Adding to a Quotation
- The Quotations Screen
- The Quotations Toolbar
- Save as Excel
- Viewing Extra Literature for the Selected Fan
Glossary of Terms
- Customizing the Programs Operation
- Terms Used in Fan Selector
Fan Selector Help - Selecting a Fan
The fans meeting your selection criteria are displayed in the upper left hand pane.
By default the selected fans will be sorted by the fan's duty point.
You can sort the table on any other column by clicking on the columns
heading - hold down the shift key to sort in descending order.
You can change the columns that are displayed in this table by using
the Selection View menu option.
You can also change the units of measure used for the duty point in the
table by changing the unit in the Duty Requester and then
selecting Redisplay Table from this menu option.
Next - Displaying Fan Data