Fan Selector Help
Making Fan Selections
Using Axial Configurator
- The Fan Selections Screen
- Entering the Required Duty Point
- The Electrical Phase & Specific Fan Power Filter
- Choosing the Fan Ranges to Select From
- Range Specific Additional Parameters
- OEM Range Specific Parameters
- Making the Selection
- Selected Fans
- Displaying Fan Data
- Selecting Ancillaries
The Performance Curve
- The Axial Configurator Screen
- Motor, Case & Impeller Options
Creating Fan Data Sheets
- Understanding the Fan Performance Curve
Building a Quotation
- Creating Fan Data Sheets
Viewing Extra Literature
- Adding to a Quotation
- The Quotations Screen
- The Quotations Toolbar
- Save as Excel
- Viewing Extra Literature for the Selected Fan
Glossary of Terms
- Customizing the Programs Operation
- Terms Used in Fan Selector
Fan Selector Help - Selecting a Fan
Making the Selection
Click on the Search button to make your selection based on the ranges you've selected.
After a moment a dialog will appear telling you how many fans have been selected:
If more than 200 fans are selected then the search is interrupted and a warning dialog displayed.
Alternatively, by clicking the By Fan Code button you are prompted with the No Ranges Selected dialog:
This enables you to search for a known fan code or on all fans whose code matches a given pattern.
For example, entering AVT* will search all fans whose code begins with AVT i.e. all the Aire-Volve Twinfans.
The Reset button will remove all your previously entered selection parameters and return the display to the start-up defaults.
Next - Selected Fans