Fan Selector Help
Making Fan Selections
Using Axial Configurator
- The Fan Selections Screen
- Entering the Required Duty Point
- The Electrical Phase & Specific Fan Power Filter
- Choosing the Fan Ranges to Select From
- Range Specific Additional Parameters
- OEM Range Specific Parameters
- Making the Selection
- Selected Fans
- Displaying Fan Data
- Selecting Ancillaries
The Performance Curve
- The Axial Configurator Screen
- Motor, Case & Impeller Options
Creating Fan Data Sheets
- Understanding the Fan Performance Curve
Building a Quotation
- Creating Fan Data Sheets
Viewing Extra Literature
- Adding to a Quotation
- The Quotations Screen
- The Quotations Toolbar
- Save as Excel
- Viewing Extra Literature for the Selected Fan
Glossary of Terms
- Customizing the Programs Operation
- Terms Used in Fan Selector
Fan Selector Help - Selecting a Fan
Choose the Ranges to Select From
Choose the ranges you would like to select from by navigating through the Fan Ranges Tree in the lower left pane.
To expand and close range branches click on the '' icons.
Selecting a parent branch causes all child branches to be searched.
To choose a number of different ranges hold down the Ctrl key whilst clicking on individual ranges or hold down the Shift key to choose all ranges between two points.
Note: If the Fan Ranges Tree is not displayed in the
bottom left pane of the Fan Selections screen then click
on the Show Ranges button to display it.
As you highlight individual ranges (not the parent branches) the panel on the right hand side of the screen is updated with information about that range.
Next - Range Specific Additional Parameters