Fan Selector Help
Making Fan Selections
Using Axial Configurator
- The Fan Selections Screen
- Entering the Required Duty Point
- The Electrical Phase & Specific Fan Power Filter
- Choosing the Fan Ranges to Select From
- Range Specific Additional Parameters
- OEM Range Specific Parameters
- Making the Selection
- Selected Fans
- Displaying Fan Data
- Selecting Ancillaries
The Performance Curve
- The Axial Configurator Screen
- Motor, Case & Impeller Options
Creating Fan Data Sheets
- Understanding the Fan Performance Curve
Building a Quotation
- Creating Fan Data Sheets
Viewing Extra Literature
- Adding to a Quotation
- The Quotations Screen
- The Quotations Toolbar
- Save as Excel
- Viewing Extra Literature for the Selected Fan
Glossary of Terms
- Customizing the Programs Operation
- Terms Used in Fan Selector
Fan Selector Help - Selecting a Fan
The Fan Selections Screen
To start making fan selections click on the Fan Selections tab at the top of the screen.
You will be presented with a screen similar to this:
The toolbar across the top of the screen contains all the controls needed to make a basic fan selection. These controls are explained in the following pages.
The main screen is split into three separate panes. The size of these panes can be altered by dragging on the horizontal and vertical separators.
The top left pane is used to display the list of fans meeting your selection criteria.
The bottom left pane is used to display both the Fan Ranges Tree and a list of ancillaries/optional extras when you select an individual fan.
The right side pane is used to display information about fan ranges selected in the Fan Ranges Tree and to display data about selected fans.
Next - Entering the Required Duty Point