Fan Selector Help
Making Fan Selections
Using Axial Configurator
- The Fan Selections Screen
- Entering the Required Duty Point
- The Electrical Phase & Specific Fan Power Filter
- Choosing the Fan Ranges to Select From
- Range Specific Additional Parameters
- OEM Range Specific Parameters
- Making the Selection
- Selected Fans
- Displaying Fan Data
- Selecting Ancillaries
The Performance Curve
- The Axial Configurator Screen
- Motor, Case & Impeller Options
Creating Fan Data Sheets
- Understanding the Fan Performance Curve
Building a Quotation
- Creating Fan Data Sheets
Viewing Extra Literature
- Adding to a Quotation
- The Quotations Screen
- The Quotations Toolbar
- Save as Excel
- Viewing Extra Literature for the Selected Fan
Glossary of Terms
- Customizing the Programs Operation
- Terms Used in Fan Selector
Fan Selector Help - Building a Quotation
The Quotations Toolbar Buttons
Across the top of the Quotations screen there is a toolbar with a number of buttons:
The New button will clear the existing quote and start a new blank quote. In the Program Preferences screen you can specify a saved quote that will be automatically loaded instead of the blank one.
The Open button will clear the existing quote and present you with a file dialog to open a previously saved quote.
The Save button will present you with a file dialog to save the current quote. The default save location can be specified in the Program Preferences screen.
The Data Sheets button allows you to create data sheets for all the fans on the quote.
The Excel button allows you to save the quote as an Excel spreadsheet. See the Save As Excel screen.
The Data button causes all the items on the quote to be displayed in the Fan Selections screen. This is useful for reviewing the items you have quoted.
The Delete button will remove an item from the quote. Highlighting a fan's ancillary will delete just that ancillary, highlighting a fan will delete the fan and all it's ancillaries.
The Move button will move the selected fan to another location/position on the quote.
Next - Save as Excel